Friday, May 23, 2014

Micromax Canvas Engage A091 : another affordable Android

I think Micromax is trying hard to take out your attention form Moto E. And I consider this a good sign. Reports have emerged (see: http://www.gizbot.com/mobile/micromax-canvas-engage-a091-android-kitkat-os-launch-rs-6000-news-017349.html) that Micromax is about to release Canvas Engage A091 (did Micromax learn to name there products like Microsoft lately?!). Another Android phone, with the latest OS. The specs though look like they might be just enough to convince some people to use this over Moto E. Again cannot say much about the usability as a day-to-day phone. I am still using Moto E (well trying to), with the apps that I regularly use on my primary phone (iOS). Will be reporting soon on that front.

Source: Gizbot

No comments:

Post a Comment