Saturday, September 27, 2014

Planning to use Intex Cloud FX as my primary mobile computing device

I am planning to use the Intex Cloud FX as my primary mobile computing device (as much as possible!) for about a month. Is there anything that you guys like me to test? If so leave your comments at the end of the post. I plan to write up an article (or a set of articles) at the end of this experiment.


Updates:

Day 1:
They day 1 experience has been really bad. Constant freezes and shutters to just get my contacts and email as well as a few frequently used apps - Connect A2 (Whatsapp), Zomato, Notes (connected to evernote) working. Not sure if I would take this experiment to even complete a week!

Day 3
I am aborting the experiment. Lots of issues .. I can get the contacts from the cloud services I use but can't synchronise it back. Then the calendar app is somehow quite painful to setup once you have already setup your email account. The email client has auto fetch timing, but that doesn't seem to work. 

This list of issues are numerous. And I would just rather say that this device can't simply fit into my rather fast paced work.

No comments:

Post a Comment