Saturday, September 6, 2014

1st quarter of Premium Affordables, and the changing direction

It has been a little over three months that I have started blogging on this new blog targeted towards premium affordable devices (about: http://theaffordable.blogspot.in/2014/05/about-this-blog.html). It is time to look back and evaluate!

One of the prime objectives of the blog has been to provide one stop information for premium affordable devices. To that extent I have made a lot of effort, but I probably need to work and devote a lot more attention to my writing style to make things more legible. Another, less important objective of the site was to support myself for the devices that I will be reviewing for the blog using the referral programs from various sites (Flipkart being the prime of them). That goal is served less. For the amount of support that I get from referral sites is paltry compared to the cost of devices I have to incur for reviewing. Given this, I will not be further investing in buying the devices from my end for reviewing on this blog. Moving forward, I will only review a device, if I get a device from the PR of a company for review purpose. The blog will then focus more on the news and analysis of related to product announcements made for the premium affordable category.

I hope you enjoy the content here. Do write up in the comments for feedback, suggestions and anything you like or hate about my past posts on this blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment